Friday, August 8, 2008

Here comes Nolan

I'm not one for blogging so this might be the only time you hear from me. We are at the hospital right now and lil' Nolan is on his way. Leslie says that it's raining because heaven is sad that he's leaving to come down.

Nick

(Nolan's Home)

10 comments:

Heidi P said...

That is so cute! I am sure its true! Good luck! I am thinking about you guys :)

Melody said...

That is so sweet what Les said about the rain. I bet it's true too. Thanks for posting this Nick. And Les you are my hero. I wish I looked that good when I had a baby. I am praying for you.

Anonymous said...

oh Hooray! I woke up thinking about you guys this morning cuz it's 8/8/08! Can't wait to see cute pictures!

Johnson party of 3 said...

Oh YEAH LES...
Congrats new mommy...That is so cool that you made it to 08/08/08 and its funny cause when i came to work today i thought about you, and the weather being like it is,,,my baby came on a rainy day too!
Can't wait to see pic of the little one..

Jamie said...

YEAH!!! (finally huh?) Congrats to you! Can't wait to see some pictures!

Taylors6 said...

Yeah!!! What an AWESOME birthday. You'll never forget that one!!! Good Luck Les. You look beautiful. You guys will be in our prayers for sure!!!! Enjoy EVERY MINUTE!

Brandi said...

Yeah for the BABY!

Camille said...

Leslie, Nick and Nolan,
We are thinking about you. Congrats. I was crying after reading this post. A sweet angel is coming straight from heaven.

Jamie said...

Oh Leslie I can't wait for you guys. Ethans birthday is 11-19-1999. It is fun to have a birhtday like that. Nolan will be the same. 8-8-08 how fun. Can't wait to see the little fella! Take care

Michelle Lewis Trane said...

I can't wait to hear, let us know, and good luck.