He finally decided to come five minutes after 8-8-08 just to prove he does what he wants.
Nolan Michael Evans
born: 8-9-08
Time: 12:05am
Time: 12:05am
Weight: 9lbs 12 oz
Nick, Leslie, Nolan & Milo
He finally decided to come five minutes after 8-8-08 just to prove he does what he wants.
Posted by Leslie at 10:25 AM
9 comments:
What a cutie, (seriously)!!! 9lbs 12 oz-- You are a trooper!!
finally! I have been stalking your blog for a day, now! They really do what they want. They have their own time table for when they want to come. He is so cute! I love all of the dark hair! Post more pictures!
Sorry, i was just looking at the pictures again, he really is so stinkin cute! By the way, you are awesome Les!
Holy cow! I can't believe he is 9pounds 12 oz. You are my hero once again Leslie! You sure did hide him well. I LOVE the pictures! You guys looks SOOOOOO happy! He is precious! I love all of his dark hair, and his features. What a sweet babe! YEAH!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Wow, 9lb 12oz!? That is a big boy!!! Hows mama doing? He is beautiful! Congratulations & good job to mom and dad! I hope you can get some rest in the hospital! :)
Congratulations! I am so impressed. Looks like you have long labors like me. And 9lb 12oz. well done. I am so excited for both of you!!!
Oh, how precious! I can't believe how big he is. Compared to my new nephew, he looks like a 3 month old! It's good to have them big! All my babies were at least 7.6 lbs., so I'm partial to chubby babies! Congrats and you look amazing!!! Good luck with everything!
He's so darling! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment