Memories...I hope you will play along. Here are the directions:
1. Add a comment on my blog and leave one memory that you and I or you and Nick had together. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot just do anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments!
21 hours ago
7 comments:
Well I think my fondest memory with you (Leslie) is going to the Cadaver Lab at the U with UCMT. That was always fun! Not a huge memory, but a memory none the less! ~Brianna
The first memory that came to mind was when me, you and Jen went to Justice's house so you guys could hang out. I remember Jen and I waiting in the car forever for you and then finally going in and someone doing a nose dive like a dolphin into a pillow and then acting like a bunch of other animals. How I ever got anyone to marry me when i act that way is beyond me.
There are so many I can't even chose one! Here is a list:
Souper Salad
sluffing and eating Oh's
cruising in the red beretta (It's only a rental!)
running out of gas
golf carts
I could go on forever!You are one funny friend!:) I remember that night that Steph wrote about! She made a really good dolphin!
I have always loved your popularity! You are the coolest girl I know. My memories are all work. Too bad, cuz you sound even funnier outside of work.
* You and Eliza hiding Vosti's phone up in the ceiling.
* When we kissed our lips w/lipstick on that letter to Logan and we wrote that your lips were Dr. Vosti's.
* You always having the coolest styles - chocos, danskos, eating healthy veggie burritos, and exercising at the gym.
* You gave Justin the nickname "Joostin we have a problem." Ha!
Your awesome, and if I think of more I will let you know, but I Have the WORST memory ever! Love ya.
Seriously my FAVORITE memory of you is when you and Lissa did that video... the one where you were chasing the fire? Anyway, the fact that you guys let me come and film you was like the coolest for me. What a nerdy little girl. I always thought you were the funniest, coolest girl.
streaking comes to mind
sluffing
listening to good tunes (you always had the best CDs)
buying water guns at the Dollar Store.
Oh man! Miss those crazy days!
Oh Les he is so sweet. My baby will be one on Wednesday. It goes by so fast so try to enjoy it.
Post a Comment