Les still doesn't have internet so I thought I'd post a few more pictures for her.
Going Home From the hospital


Nick, Leslie, Nolan & Milo
Les still doesn't have internet so I thought I'd post a few more pictures for her.


Posted by Leslie at 3:44 PM
12 comments:
These are the best pictures! Nolan takes the gold medal for cutest baby! I love his hairdew. Cool hair like that means he has a cool Dad. I love how he looks like the little man, because he was born so big! Thanks for posting these!
He is so so cute. His hair is awesome! Tell Leslie "HI" Hope you all are doing good.
What a cutie!! Tell leslie hi for me!
Leslie!!!! OH MY GOODNESS! So amazingly adorable! I see both of you in him! I can't wait to see him! I am SOOOOOO happy for you and happy that I FINALLY got internet to view some pictures ) LOVE YA!
Great Hair! I love it!
What an adorable baby!! I just love him already!!
He is just precious you guys!! Congrats!
He is so so cute. I love the little stripes! I can smell his new yummy baby smell from here! :)
um...ADORABLE!!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!! He is so beautiful. I'm so sad I didn't get to see you a couple of weeks ago but you had the best excuse in the world....being due that day and all. I'm so glad you guys are doing well. I can't wait for lots of posts of your cute little man!
Les... he is so stinken cute.. how are you holden up... are you getting much sleep? (it does get better)hee hee either that or your body finally gets used to no sleep!!!we should get together sometime.. talk to you soon
Linds
Oh Les....I love seeing you as a mom. It just melts my heart and brings me back to the olden days when we would just talk and talk about the future.
He's adorable!!!!
Post a Comment