I can totally see you with a license plate like that, or vinyl words on your car. I can't deny what a cute baby he is! I am glad you are loving it! :-) I bet all the nurses just love him and are gonna be so sad when you go home.
Congratulations!! He was BIG. But that's also why he is such a pretty baby. I love seeing him with each of his grandparents. What a lucky little baby! Can't wait to hear all about the new adventures.
Oh my gosh LES... Congrats he is so sweet you just want to kiss him.. 9 lbs WOW my baby was 6lb and i can't imagine that .. HI my baby is 2months old and weight only 10lbs 3 oz.. hee hee how are you feeling? Hopefully okay. WELCOME TO SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, but they are so worth it!!!
Congratulations Nick & Leslie and welcome to the world, Nolan! I'm sorry to hear your labor was so long and hard, but he is beautiful and now he's here so let the real fun begin!
Congratulations Leslie! He's absolutely beautiful! :) I hope it all went well :) I'll be excited to hear about it! He's PERFECT! Congrats and have fun! :)
I can't believe you almost had a 10 lb baby!! Holy Cow, honestly, how did you do it? I thought I would never walk again after having Boston and he was almost 9lb's. You are so awesome and he is so stinkin' cute. I love his hair. Right now, he looks so much like Nick to me. I love the name by the way!
HI Leslie.. it is Kelle Land. What a beautiful boy! ENJOY. Glad to hear you are loving every minute of it. Please keep in touch. My email is Kland84020@comcast.net
26 comments:
He is so cute, and I can't believe how big he was that is crazy!! Well congrats to both of you, that is awesome!!
Isn't it crazy how much you love them?! What a little sweetie...
Leslie he is so cute! Please let us know if there is a night we can bring you dinner!
He is such a cutie. Look at all that hair. Lucky!!! He is perfect. Congratulations. Take care! I cant wait to hold him. Welcome Nolan!!!
Sorry I didn't realize I was posting under Mikes log in. Its me Camille. Aka the maestro tonight.
I can totally see you with a license plate like that, or vinyl words on your car. I can't deny what a cute baby he is! I am glad you are loving it! :-) I bet all the nurses just love him and are gonna be so sad when you go home.
Congratulations!! He was BIG. But that's also why he is such a pretty baby. I love seeing him with each of his grandparents. What a lucky little baby! Can't wait to hear all about the new adventures.
Yeah for baby Nolan! To cute what a set of hair! How is the Mom doing?
Les, He is so CUTE!! Congratulations to you guys!!
I love that little face. He is sooo cute!
YEAH!!!!!!! You just put a big smile on my face. I am SOOOO happy for you guys. He's a cutie! Man he is a big kid. He's going to be a happy baby!!!!!
Oh my gosh LES... Congrats he is so sweet you just want to kiss him.. 9 lbs WOW my baby was 6lb and i can't imagine that .. HI my baby is 2months old and weight only 10lbs 3 oz.. hee hee
how are you feeling? Hopefully okay. WELCOME TO SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, but they are so worth it!!!
He is so dang cute!! Congratulations!! We really have to get together!
Awe...I think that he looks a lot like Nick there. What a cutie!
He is perfect and ADORABLE!! Congratulations!!
OMG! Can I pinch him? He is adorable.
Oh he finally made it! He is a doll. Treasure this time because it goes by so fast!
Congratulations Nick & Leslie and welcome to the world, Nolan! I'm sorry to hear your labor was so long and hard, but he is beautiful and now he's here so let the real fun begin!
Congratulations Leslie! He's absolutely beautiful! :) I hope it all went well :) I'll be excited to hear about it! He's PERFECT! Congrats and have fun! :)
Total awesomeness already.
CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you guys! By the way... HOLY HAIR! Enjoy that! What a babe!
I can't believe you almost had a 10 lb baby!! Holy Cow, honestly, how did you do it? I thought I would never walk again after having Boston and he was almost 9lb's. You are so awesome and he is so stinkin' cute. I love his hair. Right now, he looks so much like Nick to me. I love the name by the way!
Congrats on the exciting new arrival! He's adorable!
HI Leslie.. it is Kelle Land. What a beautiful boy! ENJOY. Glad to hear you are loving every minute of it. Please keep in touch. My email is Kland84020@comcast.net
From Kelle Land.. WOW Big beautiful boy.. I thought Riley was BIG... at 8lbs 13 oz.. you got me beat!!! Take care.
Post a Comment