So today is officially my due date....and no baby Nolan! To be honest I really thought I was going to come early, but I guess I thought wrong. If this day comes and goes and I haven't had him I will be in good spirits though. If anything, it gives us more time to hopefully get somewhat moved into our new home and less time baby Nolan will have to be homeless (we aren't really homeless but we are living with my in laws right now) I have nothing but good to say about my in laws, but I would rather be in my own place to bring a baby home to. I am scheduled to be induced on Aug 8th. 8/8/08 pretty cool eh? I was kinda excited about his birthday being that. Just so you all know, I will be in good spirits even if I go 10 days over my due date. I just think it would be a better situation for us. We will keep you all posted and post pictures as soon as baby Nolan arrives!
20 hours ago
10 comments:
Wow, Les, way to go on your great attitude. I was prego in the summer, and I was not happy about it...
Can't wait to see those first pics! The hospital is so fun, new baby smell, not being pregnant anymore, everyone coming to see you...so fun! Good luck!
You really do have the best attitude of anyone I have ever met! I need to hang around you more! I wish you the best! You know all of the negative stuff I have to say about "the process." But at the same time the baby is so awesome! I can't wait to see him, and I know you will be the BEST Mom!
Yaay! Baby Nolan will be here a week from Friday or before. You want some accupressure??
Yeah way to be a trooper! Big healthy babies are the best. You hang in there.
Hang in there Leslie. I am hoping for August 4 (my birthday) ha ha. Take care.
I'm so impressed with your positive attitude. I went 10 days over before I was finally induced and I was going crazy. I can't wait to see pics! Good Luck! I agree with Heidi, I loved the hospital. The labor and delivery nurses were amazing!
Good luck with that! I will check back for pictures of Nolan soo. Keep in touch!
Oh Les I'm so excited to you. I keep checkin your blog to see if you've had him yet. AH! you must be going crazy! Well good lucky and I can't wait to see him!
Oh Les! I feel for you. those last 10 days seemed like 10 months My doctor kept estimating that Jack was around 6 pounds because my stomach looked so small cuz I carried so deep but he was 8 pounds. not bad, though. don't be scared. If you get the drugs, nothing is bad. I went in thinking that if i could do natural I would, but after 17 hours of contractions every 2 minutes, I gave up and it was great after that. Glad I gave up cuz it lasted another 11 hours. Ya, he did not want out. just get the epidural and you have nothing to worry about. Wow, sorry for the long comment. Good Luck!
OHHHHH LES... you are a trooper.. i would be telling my doc.. I'm DONE.. but i will have to say that 8/8/08 is a cool date to be born.. so i hopefully you won't go before that. Being a mom is SO NEAT.. there is nothing else like it. WOW
Good luck and can't wait to see baby Nolan:)
Talk to you soon
Linds
Post a Comment