We sure did enjoy ourselves this Halloween especially since it was Nolan's first Halloween. Nolan was a pea in a pod. It was so fun to dress him up, even though he hated it when his costume was on. I was lame and didn't dress up, Halloween just isn't my thing...even though I love the time of year. I prefer Thanksgiving and Christmas :) We had fun hanging out with family, eating lots of candy and yummy food!

my little pea in the pod :)

Nick dressed up as a body builder (or something like that) for work. Even though Nick had the day off we still went to visit friends at Xango!

visiting uncle Zack at work (xango)

poor little Nolan, haha! He is probably wondering what the crap he has on

as you can see Nick didn't keep his costume on long...he feels the same way I do about Halloween, it's just not our holiday!

Nolan and aunt Tracy

visiting Grandma Marben


Nolan and aunt Sarah

visiting Grandma and Grandpa Evans


now heres the man that LOVES halloween. Nicks brother Cam totally gets into Halloween, it's his favorite holiday. As you can see Cam is in the body builder costume. Nick wore it half the day and then Cam wore it the other half. Good times!!
8 comments:
DARLING!!! Halloween is fun again now that we have kids to dress up!
I love both costumes! How funny! We should have come trick-or-treating at your house. By the way, thanks so much for letting Gabe play XBOX with Nick. That was awesome for me to see that it's a guy thing, cuz I am always on Justin's case. And I love how your house is decorated, and I also love your hair. It looks really good!
He looks SOOOO adorable! Amen to not loving halloween--it's just not my thing. I hate thinking of a costume to wear!
That costume is soo cute. You look great!! We LOVE Halloween. Big deal at our house. Love the body builder costume too. :)
Ok, that is the cutest pea in a pod I have ever seen! So priceless!
very cute little pea in the pod. Little Nolan is adorable.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE his costume!! He looks adorable! Les, you look soooo awesome! Way so cute girl!!
ok, I just scrolled down and saw all his adorable pictures. What a cute costume, sweet little pea!!!
so, do you just put him in that comfy little bed and he falls asleep on his own. I love how he is just cashed out!!!
Post a Comment