Are you ready for some picture overload?? Ok here it goes....Nolan is now 4 mo. Can you believe it? I can't!! He is so stinkin fun right now, I can't stand it. He is seriously the best baby. I have a feeling, because he is so good, that I have no idea what I'm "really" in for next time around. His personality is so chill and go with the flow and he hardly ever cry's. I had these pictures done when he was about 3 mo. I am so behind on my blogging its ridiculous. I love these pictures so much because I think the photos really capture his personality. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do :)







21 hours ago
15 comments:
Oh my, he is so scrumptious!
I love all of the pictures! He is such a babe! Literally too. :-) I am glad you are having so much fun. 4 months is such a cute age.
Cute pictures. Little Nolan is such a sweetie.
those are so cute. I feel the same way. Jack is so easy going and good that I am afraid to have another one because I am sure that they will be a terror to make up for how easy I have it now.
those are so cute. I feel the same way. Jack is so easy going and good that I am afraid to have another one because I am sure that they will be a terror to make up for how easy I have it now.
He is SOOOO cute! Good work Mama!
OHHHHHH For CUUUUUTTE!! i wish you would have added a few more my dear!!!
These pictures are so adorable! Nolan does have a really fun personality! It was really fun to see you guys on Thanksgiving too. I'll email you the pics soon!
Hey Leslie! I have to say that your little guy is so stinkin' cute! Good job on that one!
Les these are adorable, who was the photographer for the b&w?
Oh they are all so cute! I love his little chunky legs. :)
Oh my....he is just too adorable! I love the picture of you holding the tub with him in it...so cute! He is just too darling.
Oh my, bring that little boy to my house so I can cuddle him. He is so stinking cute!!!
Oh my word!your lil man is so dang cute!!!
Hey Les, thanks for the post, it's so fun to hear from you! I actually just had to separate my negatives into groups divisible by 40 (so 80, 120, 160, but usually groups of 200 since I was doing mass quantities) and took them to Costco. They will charge you $2.99 per 40 pictures that they digitize. So it ends up being about seven and half cents a picture. Totally worth it. Dane got me a negative scanner for x-mas last year and it was the best one he could buy. With that said it took 30 seconds per picture and the quality was questionable. Word of warning, the manager at Costco in Lehi is pretty fiesty. I would either wait until after the holidays or go to Orem or Draper :) I still need to know who your photographer was for Nolan!
Post a Comment