Well, I have nothing special really to blog about. I just need to post some resent pictures of Nolan. I can't believe he will be 3 months next week, where has the time gone??? It's gone so fast and he is starting to get so much more interactive and social. I have really been enjoying these last few weeks with him. I will admit the first month kicked my butt. I was so exhausted from lack of sleep and then trying to recover on top of that was just so hard. I really asked myself "what have I done"!!! But getting through that first month and now having Nolan sleeping through the night has really helped (he started sleeping through the night at about 6 weeks, I consider myself blessed) I truly can't imagine our lives without Nolan. He really has such a special spirit and I already have fallen in love with his personality. I am so excited for the months to come!!
taking a nap with my little man
He has been smiling so much lately, it's so fun!
taking a nap with aunt Tracy
I am getting old!
this was his first time to church...he was so excited :)
I love the way he holds his hands here
Bath time is soooo fun!! He loves his baths, he just chills and looks around
on our way to church
long day at church!!
so glad to be out of his church cloths
21 hours ago
14 comments:
Les..
I can't believe he is sleeping through the night.. WHAT you are SO LUCKY.. my little one still is up like 3 to 4 times to eat.. if i'm lucky it will only be 2 times.. and we have been sick this weekend and I seriouly haven't sleep for like 3 days.. I'm a bit crazy but they are SO worth it.. i wouldn't trade it for anything..hows your rib pain?
He is DARLING!!! He looks so much like his daddy :) How are you doing? I know the lack of sleep just about kills you.....you look so good too!
HE is just so chill. You are so lucky. And also very fortunate on the sleeping through the night. I love all of his little outfits but my favorite poses that he does with his arm behind his head like this life is no big deal, just enjoying the ride!
Steve and I took a vote and decided he is one of the cutest babies we've ever seen! He looks like he's got so much personality!
He is such a beautiful baby! I am so glad he started sleeping so early on for you. A well rested Mom and baby make it so much better! I am excited to see him in person again. I am planning on today, I am gonna text ya in a minute. Love your guts!
He is so dang cute!! What a little man! Love his poses!! And you look adorable, Les!!
holy CRAP that kid is CUTE!! Very handsome!!! Well done!!! I'm glad motherhood is going well. I don't doubt your an amazing mother!!! Sure would love to see you guys in person someday. We'll have to plan something!!!!
I love the pictures with his hands behind his head just chillin. He is so handsome. I cant wait to get to meet him.
Cutest baby award goes to Nolan. You guys are making it difficult on Hill and me... we want to jump on the baby train with all of our friends! We think he looks just like Nick. Since he's growing up so fast, he'll be on the slalom ski in no time! Can't wait to meet him (from Davy obviously since Hill's seen him).
He just keeps getting cutter and cutter!! And I can't believe he is already 3 months. Crazy!!
He is SOOOOOO freakin' adorable!!!! I hope you're going to girl's weekend in Park City. If so, I CAN'T wait to finally see you!!!
Les I am so glad that you're in are ward as well. Your little guy is so cute and I can't wait to catch up. C ya soon. xoxo
Les, you are beautiful! Nolan has gotten so big. He looks so much older. That means you need to post more! He is totally starting to look like you. I miss Tracy! That pic with her and Nolan sleeping is so cute. You look so happy Les. I love you girl!
Hey, we just make our blog private (got nervous after watching the KSL story last night). Email me at laurel.r.wool@gmail.com for an invite! We'd love to still have you read our blog!!!!
Post a Comment