Today Nolan rolled over for the first time! He rolled from his tummy to his back. Now I am sure most of you are probably thinking what a lame post...but I can't tell you how EXCITED I was!!!!! It was so fun to watch him figure it out today. I was so glad I had my camera on hand. It is so amazing watching the little things he does. He's changing so much from day to day, I just want to capture all these little moments!
21 hours ago
12 comments:
NO - that is NOT a lame post! I am so glad you posted it. What a tough guy! He will get better and faster. Can you imagine how soon your gonna have to put your cat food up. HA! Oh...and so sorry Tug broke your ball decorations. But Nolan is gonna love those too. :-) HE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!!! Sorry I woke him up from his nap too. I have been feeling so guilty!
that is so not lame to post about this huge first!!! That's so awesome! I love all of their firsts and they are so exciting--so you'd better post about all of them :-)
That is awesome, it is always so fun when they start doing more things! He is so cute!!
just when i think can this kid get any cuter, he just does!!! thanks for sharing - you aren't going to believe how fast time goes- enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
Totally NOT lame at all!! It's funny how excited I have gotten with each milestone of my kids' lives!! You gotta enjoy each and every moment! I have gotta meet this cute little Nolan before he is my boys' age!!
amazing! great footage mom!!!
Your control is over for good. It will be fun to keep updated with you through your blog. You look great and have such a cute little family.
Les.. Let's get together soon. Let me know when you can get together !! Nolan is so dang cute...Aren't little boys so FUN ! Kels
That is awesome! Jayger hasn't even thought about trying that yet. And enjoy your first and all his milestones because by the time your 4th rolls around they walk before you notice. Just kidding its not really true, it just feels like it.
Les.. Ok so lets plan something with Amy and Jess- Lunch or something. I don't have your number but I will get with Jess. I want to see you girls, and your cute baby.
Kels, I am all for it!! That sounds so fun. Let's do it soon.
Yay! He is so cute. Crazy how fast time flies huh?! He'll be walking before you know it.
Post a Comment