Friday, August 6, 2010

Sand Dunes/Topaz Mountain

Well this trip, I was not able to be apart of. It was just a little day trip and I decided to stay behind with the baby...that's not to say I didn't have fun :) Me, Barb (my mom in law) and Sarah (my sister in law) stayed at a hotel in Orem and had fun going to dinner, talking the night away and then the next day, eating some more and shopping, while the boys had their adventures. I can't really explain what was taking place during these pictures because I wasn't really there to know. But I do know that the boys and Madison sure did have a lot of fun!


Madison and Nolan, on the drive there
Checkin out all the sand...the most sand this kid has ever seen!

Topaz Mountain, hunting for rocks!



Ty, Josh and Nolan
Dad and Nolan
Yeah, I think they are pretty handsome boys!
Mitch and Ty

0 comments: