Saturday, August 14, 2010

Milos First Roll Over

Milo rolled over for the first time on Aug 14, 2010. How sad that I am that far behind in blogging. Oh well! Anyway, he is now rolling all over the place but still want to be sure to get these pictures posted to remember this special moment. He has been such an added joy to our little family. He is a super calm, happy baby. And I am, oh so much, in love with this little guy!



Gearing up for his big roll :)

there he goes...maybe a little shocked too :)
Good job little guy!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

What a cutie! Isn't it crazy how they are just driven to figure all of these things out!?

Camille said...

Milo is adorable. I haven't seen any pictures since he was a tiny new baby. Fun! :)

Lauren said...

Hey, it's fun to see what you guys have been up to over the summer! It looks like lots of fun. Can't believe how big your boys are getting, they sure are handsome!