Monday, August 9, 2010

Nolan's Birthday

I am playing MAJOR catchup with our blog. Life has been so busy with 2 and needless to say I haven't really had much time for blogging. Or if I do have small moments of time it just hasn't been priority. So I am going to try really hard these next few weeks to get our lives caught up on the blog. (most of you probably don't care, but I do it for a year end scrapbook) So I really do like to keep it updated.
Anyway, Nolan's birthday was Aug 9th. We had such a fun day!

First thing in the morning we took him to McDonalds for breakfast
On our way to Living Planet Aquarium
Living Planet Aquarium

Then a family party at the club house for pizza, cake, presents, and swimming
singing happy birthday and nolan blowing out his candle

opening some presents

swimming
I can't believe I have a 2 year old. It's nuts! Nolan has truly brought us soooo much joy! He is always happy, extremely busy, and so very sweet. He has a big heart and such a special spirit. I cannot imagine our lives with out him. I am a better person by having the privilege, to be a mom to Nolibear! We love you bug!

0 comments: