I feel bad I am so behind on blogging...I have a stash of pictures that I want to update the blog with, but there are so many that I am overwhelmed (sigh) That is why I need to keep up with this blog thing so I don't get overwhelmed. So I will start by updating what has been going on the last few months.
At the end of September Nicks parents took the family up to star valley to stay in some fun cozy cabins. We have done this as a family the last 3 years, so we really were looking forward to it this year. Nolan did great traveling in the car, better than expected! Thanks Nicks parents for a great trip!

on our way up to star valley we stopped in ogden at the train station.


family photos


We hiked down to the snake river

Me, Nick and Nolan (I hate pictures of me when I am prego! I just have to let everyone know!)

Me, my neice Madison and nicks brother Cam, enjoying the river

Nick and Nolan

Me and my handsome baby :)


he was lovin the fall leaves (he takes after his mother)

We drove into Yellowstone. We watched old faithful go off and Nolan thought that was pretty cool


still intrigued by old faithful geyser

family!

Me and my happy lil guy!

Nolan with Grandma and Grandpa. We hiked in Star Valley to these beautiful falls!

Nolan is a Daddy's boy

my handsome husband, I sure love him!

The End! Stay tuned, much more blogging to come. And yes, for those of you who don't know, I am pregnant. I am due May 5th. We are very excited!
9 comments:
Congrats on being preggers! That's awesome!!!
hey I'm comin to UT in December (pretty much the whole month) if you are free we should get together! let me know what ya think!
Congrats Les! I'm so excited for you!
Congratulations!! I am SOOO excited for your cute baby number 2. You planned your pregnancy perfect. May is the BEST time to have a baby!
I love Nolan's big smile! What a fun trip. I haven't been to Yellowstone since '99 and I am dying to go again! I bet Tug would love it. You know that picture of you guys walking down the geyser boardwalk? The lady behind Nick is checking out his butt! (Look) You don't even look pregnant yet either. :-)
I love May babies. It is the best time to have one! Your trip looks like so much fun. Did you know Tessa is pregnant too. If we all still worked for Vosti we would all be pregnant.
Congrats Les!!! So exciting :)
What a cutie!! He is growing so fast! You are blonde again! I love that you change your color!
Congratulations!!! Way to just slip it in there in the middle of the post!
Post a Comment