Saturday, September 5, 2009

Nolan's 1st year pictures

When we had our family pictures taken we had Nolan's first year pictures taken too. The photographer did such a great job at capturing Nolan's personality! Words can't express how much we love our Nolibear! He is getting so big and we can't believe how fast the first year of his life flew by. We are looking forward to all the years to come with Nolan :)

don't mind me...I am just eating a leaf
This picture captures his happy self!


Love this picture...he is so curious about everything

My precious little man, need I say more??



eating a rock...yum, tasty!

we love you Nolibear!

7 comments:

Camille said...

I love all the pictures. Your family pictures are beautiful. What a cute family. Cant wait to see ya in Park City.

paulandmelanie said...

My favorite one is in the rocks. Super cute pics!

Amanda said...

He is so freakin cute! And so wise looking :) Curious like YOU!

Kelsie said...

What a cute little boy! So let's plan something with Amy and Jess and me and you. I don't know what jess schedule is, but we want to see you guys and our little boys need to play.

Michelle Lewis Trane said...

Too fun! It is crazy how they go through the same things and fazes at the same time.

I love love love your family photo's Your babe is adorable.

By the way it feels like I haven't seen you forever, we need to get together!

Amy and Dane said...

Great pictures. His eyes are soooo blue. What a cutie pie!

ginacrotts.jamberrynails.net said...

He is sooo handsome! I love the black and white one!