Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Halloween

I am a couple weeks late on this post...but better late than never, right? We had a fun Halloween this year with Nolan. The day before Halloween, Nicks work (Xango) had the families come and trick or treat so I brought Nolan and let him walk around. He was dressed as a giraffe on Friday at Xango and then on Halloween he was a monkey. I was indecisive about which costume since I thought they were both adorable, so it worked out that he was both. Then on Saturday, Halloween, we went to Nicks parents house around 4, cause Nicks mom was doing a Halloween party. We ate a yummy dinner and then took Nolan to a few houses to trick or treat. Not sure he really got what he was doing since he has never actually eaten candy, but it was fun anyway.

I know, I am the queen of picture overload...I just couldn't decide what ones to post so I always post way too many pictures, oh well!


The Xango trick or treat (friday, day before Halloween)
our happy little giraffe :) I was surprised how happy he was in his costumes

getting his share of candy
Aunt Jessica came to xango to see him
Uncle Zack works at Xango with Nick so he was able to see Nolan too

Saturday, Halloween day!

Aunt Tracy stopped by Nicks parents house so she could see Nolan and take him trick or treating wtih us...so glad you came Trac, we sure had fun

Nolan and Nick (nolan prior to costume attire)
Uncle Cam and Nolan...I can't tell you how much Cam LOVES Halloween! Glad we have someone in the family that gets all into Halloween cause Nick and I sure don't :)
Our little monkey
The group of people that actually dressed up, way to go ya'll...way to be good sports!
my sweet boys!

taking Nolan around trick or treating...he actually had a lot of fun!

The End!

6 comments:

Camille said...

What a sweet little giraffe and monkey you got! I cant believe you didn't dress up. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Laurel said...

Darling! Kate had that monkey costume last year!

Melody said...

It looks like you had such a fun Halloween! I love both costumes - I wouldn't have been able to decide either. Good thinking on your part! I like the group that dressed up and that Nolan had them to go trick-or-treating with. I think that makes it funner for them to have people to go with. Hopefully you and Nick got to enjoy his candy. :-)

Warburtons said...

CUTE MONKEY COSTUME ;) you will have to look at my blog.

I love the giraffe costume a ton...where did you get it??
Looks like you guys had fun trick or treating in my old neighborhood. I miss that place.

Daisy said...

SO adorable!

Amanda said...

Both of his outfits were so stinkin cute! Where did you find them??? Love it! So fun having kids and starting your own traditions!