Last week we had our family pictures taken. My neighbors sister took them and did a fabulous job! It was a lot of fun and so good to finally have professional family photos taken. We also had Nolans 1 year photos done at the same time....I will post those later. Enjoy!




Now this laughing one may appear a little cheesy but let me just tell you it was completely candid...I promise it wasn't posed :)

I think Nolan looks like a little man here...so grown up!

I love how Nolan is reaching for the leaf and then below is so proud of himself for getting it (you might need to click on the photo and enlarge it to really see his proud face)

Nolan is learning to walk right now....

and he is done walking...so sad!

this is one of my favorite pictures...Nolan with his Dad. It just melts my heart

I can't even tell you how much Nolan loves his Daddy!

The End!
7 comments:
so cute! Now you need another one!
Leslie, All of your pictures turned out so 'picture perfect!' What a gorgeous family! I love the picture of his face so proud about the leaf. :-) And cute picture of you guys all laughing! You should post one of your baby pictures so I can compare.
GREAT pictures! What a perfect family you have!
Love the pictures! they are all so cute! Thanks for sharing your blog with me!
There's my leslie with blonde hair!!! I love it! You look great! Cutest family!!!
Your family is so cute and classy! All the pictures are beautiful! Love Nolan's 1 year pics too! Crazy he's a year already!
Beautiful!
Post a Comment