Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Family Fun

Here are some pictures of the last few weeks with the family...never a dull moment with our little guy!

Nolan playing with his cousins, Mitch and Josh

cute Mitch and Nolan
Nolan and uncle Zack (my brother)
Everyone loves lil Nolibear
Grandpa and Nolan

sun in my eyes
going on a scooter ride with Uncle Cam (ok, not really but it was a cute picture)

3 comments:

Michelle Lewis Trane said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe how long it has been since I blogged. I have missed a ton of your stuff, and watching all your videos and pictures is like a sequel to Jayger my little 9 month old. It is amazing how they are doing the exact same things.
He is adorable and I have to agree this age is soooo fun, I don't want him to grow!

We need to get together. I missed the last outing. Hope all is well!
love ya
chelle

FishinFamily said...

He is getting so big. He's such a doll no wonder everyone loves him!! That stage comes and goes so fast, oh I miss it. =)

Laurel said...

Can you imagine a moment in life without him now??? They make every day better!