Tuesday, May 5, 2009

climbing the stairs for the first time

On Sunday May 3, 2009 Nolan climbed the stairs for the first time. It was so cute that he figured out what to do with his hands and legs...I think he felt really proud of himself because he keeps going back for more. It's odd that he figured out how to climb the stairs before crawling. He is a pro at the army crawl and will get up on his hands and knees and rock back and forth a little but can't quiet figure out how to move his hands and knees at the same time. He is getting so big...I am one proud mama!




Here is the video of Nolan in action. He was grunting and breathing so hard...it was quite the workout for the little guy. Don't mind the ugly voice in the back ground :) It's so weird to hear your own voice!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

that is so funny he figured that out before crawling! we'll have to get our little guys together for a play date one of these days!

Melody said...

Leslie, Nolan is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hansome!! I hate stairs! Some of my friends tell me they don't use gates they just let their kids learn the hard way, but I cannot do that...especially not Tug he is too brave. So I have spent the last 6 months sitting on the stairs with Tug every time we go to the Wilbur's. Finally I have started letting him do it on his own. Don't worry Nolan won't take that long. We just don't go down our stairs since our basement isn't finished. He will get the crawl down in no time too. I really look forwarding to riding with you. I hope you can go Friday, but I know even if you can't we will still go soon. I am going to Vosti's next week so I am going to see if he will go with us. :-) Thanks for the post.

Anonymous said...

That was so cute! I want to eat him. I know what you mean with the hearing yourself. I hate talking on camera. I sound like an idiot. That was seriously too cute. I can't get over it.

Unknown said...

more, please and fast! i could watch the stinker butt all day...oh i lover him too death, what a freakin doll!