Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Snuggly Auntie Tracy

Tracy came over a few weeks ago in the morning to watch Nolan for about an hour or so, and this is what happened....







What I would give for this kid to fall asleep in my arms, but he is too busy moving and wiggling these days that this is a rare site. Lucky Tracy! Go figure it would happen to Tracy, she is always trying to get dogs, cats and babies to snuggle her. Nolan must have sensed her need for a snuggle.



5 comments:

Brandi said...

Well it is about time you posted something. I thought Nolan would be talking before you got around to keeping us updated! :) SO CUTE!!

Warburtons said...

SO cute....I swear that our kids know that we want them to cuddle with us so they never will. little stinkers.

Laurie said...

What a cute kid!! I wish my boys would have EVER fell asleep in my arms! I guess I was too busy worried about the "schedule" I just HAD to set up for my own piece of mind!! Let's get together soon so we can see this adorable little guy!

Melody said...

That is so cute Les! Both of my boys have been so unsnuggly, but Tug is becoming more snuggly and giving me lots of hugs, so I hope this happens for you too. :-)

Michelle Lewis Trane said...

Isn't it sad that they are getting so big. I am lucky that at least Jayger will snuggle. My other kids have not been that way. cherrish the moments!