Saturday, March 7, 2009

my handsome boys!

Well we are pretty uninteresting people lately...I wish we had some cool trip to blog about but we don't! Nolan is keeping us pretty busy right now and their isn't a ton of freedom for me right now cause he is on a pretty awesome schedule. Although, I must admit I like keeping him on his schedule even though it makes it hard to go places. I love these pictures of my boys...Nick is an amazing dad and soooo hands on. He is out of town in Mexico for work right now and I miss him so much. I really appricate all the things he does for me and Nolan. I really don't know how single moms do it?? Maybe I am just to whimpy! So this post is dedicated to my handsome boys! We can't wait for you to come home Nick!




4 comments:

Camille said...

I cant believe how big cute little Nolan is getting. It is so nice to have a schedule! I hope to have one soon :)!

Amy and Dane said...

I love those Jammies! My nephew has them too, so cute :)

Stefanie Raynes said...

Nolan is TOOO cute! Can he marry Scarlet? I am serious....dead serious.

Melody said...

Les, we went to Vegas over the weekend and I wanted to comment on this post before we left! Well we just got back...so now I must tell you that Nolan is such a good looking baby. Everything about him is perfect. I love his eyes, chin, expressions....everything! You must be so proud to show off your beautiful baby everywhere you go. :-) Good work!