Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My First Hair Cut

Dear Bloggers,

Today I recieved my first hair cut because I am turning into a big boy (and because my hair started to look like old man hair, kinda how my mom's hair looks like a "mom" hairdue right now...I didn't want to look old and out dated like she does) So we decided it would be best to trim up my baby locks! Even though I am a REALLY wiggley baby right now, i'd have to say I did pretty good. I didn't cry once (probably because I really am not old enough to know what's going on) and my mom only had to hold my head still once to auntie Tracy didn't stab me in the head with her sharp sissors. To be honest, I think I am lookin pretty good now. Thanks Auntie Tracy for the cute new hair cut!!

Love,
Nolan







5 comments:

Laurel said...

He is SOOO cute! I can't believe he has enough hair that it needs to be cut! Eli is 10 months ans still bald!

Melody said...

Man he is so cute - I can't even say it enough. I love his first haircut! I hope you saved a lock. :-) I love your sisters. How cool that Aunt Tracy could give him hist first haircut!

ginacrotts.jamberrynails.net said...

Look at that cheese on his face! So cute! Your sis looks amazing as well!

TH said...

Nolan, is such a cute baby and what a cute name (I think I have said that in my others) your sis is beautiful and is no longer a little girl that I remember her as. Man time just flys doesn't it. Anyway I refuse to cute my little boys hair cause its blonde. My daughters is going to have shorter hair than him. Anyway your wedding picture is beautiful. Its so fun to see what you are up to.

Amanda said...

He is such a freakin cute baby! Can't wait to see you both!!!