Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Nick

I just wanted to do a special post for my special man!! It's Nicks 29th birthday today and I just want to wish you a happy birthday and let you know (and all of you reading this) that I love you very much...You are the best husband in the world and I am the luckiest girl in the world to be married to you. You are my best friend! You are an amazing person and I am so glad you were born ;) Here are my top 10 reasons why I love you:

10. You are so good to me and Nolan. You are such a good Dad
9. I love your smile, it always brightens up my day
8. I think you are incredibly handsome
7. You always find a way to make me laugh, I think you are the funniest person
6. You are always thinking of others before yourself, you are so thoughtful
5. You calm my soul
4. You are very intelligent
3. You are a hard worker
2. You have such a tender heart
1. You are so patient, humble and very honest

To be honest, this list could go on and on...I love you so much Nick and I hope you have the best birthday ever!!!













9 comments:

Marisa said...

What a cute post, Les! Happy Birthday Nick!!!

Melody said...

Leslie, you are so dang cute! Hey I have your stuff and I will be down that way Saturday or Sunday so I will text ya. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nick. I wish I could record my birthday song and leave it for you to listen to on your blog. :-) I absolutely love the picture in the Goofy hat!!! Make sure to take pictures like that of Nolan for his future wife. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Les, you are the best!!

Unknown said...

I belly laughed when i saw the crazy kid picture of nick...oh soooo nick!!! I am so lucky to have a crazy fun, funny, nice brother in law who i love to be around and who makes anyone feel so comfortable! you rock nick!!!!

Camille said...

Happy Birthday to Nick. What a cute wife you have.

Jamie said...

Wow it was my birthday on the 15 to and I turned 29. Happy birthday!

Michelle Lewis Trane said...

Hayppy Birthday Nick! Looks like you guys have been having some fun. Your bab is sooo cute!!

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

You guys are still so lovey dovey.. I love it! Nolan is so cute and the pic with his hand over his head is just the cutest. You guys are always going fun places. Fun..Fun.. I want more pics of your cute little one :) I am just diggin all of that hair.

Haily Brian said...

Hi Leslie it's Haily, Kelsie's friend. Anyway, I found your blog through hers and it was fun to see what you are up to. Congrats on the new beautiful baby.