Nick and I picked up the sport of road biking last year and bought us some road bikes. So it was time to dust them off from the winter and go for a ride. Unfortunatly I wasn't able to go with Nick because I am pregnant this summer. I will admit I was really jealous Nick got to go and sad to say the least that I couldn't join him on his ride. When we bought them last year it was my goal to do a triathlon this year, but it looks like that will be on hold til next year. We did buy a bike trainer for indoors so I am able to hook my bike up to that and continue using it inside. (not as fun as outside, that's forsure) Since we are living at Nicks parents house now I have been able to get out and do a lot of hiking out in the Alpine hills/mountains. They live so close to the mountains so it doesn't take much to get on some awesome trails. So while Nick went for a ride I went with my mother in law Barb hiking. We went 5 miles and I can't believe all the trails that are around, it's great!! I really do love the beauty of Alpine.On our hike in the alpine hills/mountains this is my cute mother in law Barb
Over looking Alpine
21 hours ago
6 comments:
How fun?!? I want to see a picture of you all cute and pregnant! How's your new place coming along?
Hey Maris, Yeah....not sure I will be posting any pictures of myself anytime soon. lol, not a pretty sight. Our place is coming along. It's all framed. I should post some pictures of it.
How fun, I love getting out and doing things outside. I have still been riding my bike when did you have to stop? I am not looking forward to that day.
Mind, well I am riding indoors on my bike trainer with my bike. I am sure you are fine outside it's just that all my biking gear for outside doesn't fit anymore (like my jersey and shorts) and Nick doesn't think it's very safe which I think I am fine but whatever, haha! And my belly is starting to get in the way as well. So I don't think there is a time you have to stop but for me I just look like a fat lady trying to ride a bike so I think I am better off indoors :)
Holy crap you posted! :-) I check almost every day! I want you to post pregnancy pictures too. At least make sure to take them even if you don't want to post them because you forget believe it or not and may want to compare on subsequent pregnancies. I can't believe you hiked 5 miles. I love how active you are. Were you sore afterwards?
Those pictures make me homesick for Alpine. I also want to see a picture of your cute belly. I am excited to see your house.
Post a Comment