Friday, November 16, 2007

Yellowstone



This was us freezing our butts off in Yellowstone the first week in October. We went with Nick's family and stayed in the cutest little cabins. It was pretty surprising to us that it snowed when we were there. I only had packed some chaco sandals and capri's expecting it to be as warm as it was in salt lake at the time. Boy was I surprised... So I was a little miserable. Even though I was painfully cold we had a blast! Yellowstone is one of the most beautiful places on earth...and it had such a different kind of beauty with all the snow. I have never seen Yellowstone with snow. So I loved every minute of it. We saw a lot of wild life too.

1 comments:

Michelle Lewis Trane said...

Isn't yellowstone fun! We went this year, for the first time ever and had so much fun. It is weird to see it in the winter! You look like you had a blast. I am loving this blogging, because I feel like we get to learn and know so many things about each other we would never find out. Keep up the good work!