Thursday, November 15, 2007

Hiking Timp



This is Nick and I hiking Timp with Nicks Mom and Brother Cam. It was so much fun. Barb (nicks mom) was working hard all summer hiking to Timp cave every morning for exercise and we wanted to see if it was really paying off so we decided to hike to the top of Timp. And boy did all her hard work pay off. She flew up the mountain!! There was no stopping her from getting to the top. It was a beautiful day in September when the leaves were starting to change so it was so pretty! I love fall. Although I will have to say it was miserably cold up top! All in all we couldn't have hiked on a better day. We are excited to do it again next year.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Leslie,
That is awsome, my dad and I wanted to (he also hikes timp cave almost every day), but we just didn't get a chance to before it got to cold. Next year!!

Marisa said...

Les--I am soooo glad to have you in the blogging world. This keeps me feeling like I'm still in the loop--even though I'm on the other side of the country. So i'll keep checking back lots for updates! I really want to see a pic of your new brown hair. The problem I'm having is that I'd do it for sure if Hillary could do it--she does such an awesome color. But I'm not sure I'm brave enough to have my girl here do it. I'm too chicken. I think I've decided today that I may wait until I got to Utah again and can have Hill do it. I still want to see yours :-).