Ok, so let's just say I was dreading to put up Christmas this year... cause last year we could not keep the cat out of the Christmas tree. It would make me so mad that when Christmas was done I could not wait to take the stupid tree down. So when I put up Christmas this year I just expected that the cat would get in the tree again...So I decided to just relax and enjoy it and not worry if she was knocking down all the perfectly displayed ornaments. So, even though it bugs me deep down I am just trying to just relax and stay calm. For those of you who have tried, you know you can't discipline a cat. The more I get mad at her for doing it the more she does it. So if any of you come over and our tree ornaments and ribbon look a little misplaced then you will all know why!!!
21 hours ago
18 comments:
I love it! That's so hilarious--I loved those pictures of the cat in the tree. I also love the new blog look!
Ha ha ha! I love this! The cat has truly taken over...as they all do. Love it, love it!
I am so glad you have a blog! I loved seeing all the pictures. It so great to keep in touch.
It was fun seeing you and Nick on black Friday! P.S. I was not stalking you, I don't think :)
Yah!! I am so glad that I have a friend that can understand the love/hate relationship you have with your pet, and the crazy things they do. It truely is like having another child running around. I know I am going to get crap from all you animal haters, (you know who you are) but there are those times just like children that you look and them and love them anyways!!
So what is this new TIDBIT of info that I read about on Mindy's blog?!? Do share!!!!!
Marisa,
I thought I shared the news on your blog but I must have just thought about it and forgot to do it. Anyways, yes I am pregnant. It's all so exciting and scary at the same time. I don't know the first thing about newborns but everyone says it will come natural...so let's hope that is the case...haha!! I am only about 5 or 6 weeks along so not very far. Kinda crazy!
CONGRATS!!!! That is seriously so exciting! So when would that put your due date? june, July? You'll be an incredible mom. No one really knows anything about newborns--it really does come pretty naturally. I was also a fan of reading up on tips--that helped. Congrats!!!
What is your DAMN cat doing in your tree?!!!!!
Leslie-- That is why you should have a dog not a cat.
Hey Leslie! It's Jaime Paiser (Young) found you through Cindy's blog! How the heck are ya? Looks like you are doing well. Tell Nick hello. Take care!
http://baublesandbits.blogspot.com
That is so dang funny! Wait til the cat is competing with the kids tearing the tree apart!! Too funny!
Les, This is great! I know what you mean I have three little ones who remind me alot of your cat!
Don't you think you have had this picture of your cat in the tree up a little too long. ha ha
Cindy,
you forget my life is very uneventful! I will try to blog something exciting just for you :)
Thanks for leaving the comment on my blog! This blog world is so crazy. It can connect you with people you haven't seen in years. I love it and am so glad you have a blog!
Sounds like congrats are in order! You're pregnant! That's so exciting. Can't wait to see pics of the little one once he/she arrives.
I added your blog to my list of blogs to read. Hope that is okay. Will you tell Marisa and Camille and all those cute ladies you talk to that I said hello? Hearing from you and seeing all their names makes me miss all of you. Hope you have a great Christmas!
I almost didn't notice the cat in the second picture. I just thought it was a huge ornament! How are you doing Leslie? We miss the family in Utah. Hope all is well.
Congratulations on the pregnancy. We're so excited for you. There's nothing quite like being a mother.
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment