Friday, January 28, 2011

Happiest Place On Earth

We ventured out on a fun Disneyland family vacation with Nicks family at the end of January. It is what Nicks parents gave everyone for Christmas. And we had SOOOO much fun! We are so grateful for the amazing memories we are able to build as we travel together. Nicks dad rented a huge 12 passenger van so we can all travel together....which makes it even more fun. We left on a Friday morning. My cute sisters stayed at our house to babysit Milo for the week that we were gone. We figured he was just too little to really enjoy the Disney experience and gave us more free hands to really enjoy Nolan since Nolan is old enough to really enjoy it!

So we left Friday, made a stop in St. George to eat lunch at a park and then made our way to Vegas where we spent the night. We got up early Saturday morning and drove straight to New Port beach. We got there just at the right time where we had some day light to really enjoy it's beauty and then we were there for the most amazing sunset. It was a great start to our endless fun :) I am going to split up these posts cause I have sooo many pictures. So here is our new port beach pics....Disneyland is next!

Leaving for our week of fun!
fun travels!
Newport Beach

trying to figure out this water and sand stuff!

He was lovin it!



AHHHH! What can I say? I love him so much!


Watching the sun go down
my lil man

5 comments:

Laurel said...

LOVE the picutre of you guys against the sunset! very cool!

Amanda said...

such an adorable family!! looks like you guys had so much fun!! I can't wait to go on family vacations!

Jamie said...

SO fun. I want to go to Disneyland sooooooo bad. You have such a darling family. Lets seriously play soon!!

Lauren said...

Wow! Those pictures on the beach are gorgeous! Nolan is such a fun cute kid! Can't wait to see the rest of the trip!

Melody said...

You're seriously so genius for leaving Milo home so you could really enjoy your time with Nolan! I think the 12 passenger van sounds fun.