So I just had too many photos from this Disney trip so I split them up into 2 different posts....but it was all one big FUN family trip. I am so behind on blogging and playing catch up that the details aren't fresh on my mind. All I know is that it was so much fun and we love the time we get to spend as a family!
Me, Cam and Maddie
Tower of Terror! The best ride EVER!
Maddie, Mitch and Me
Nolan and Josh visiting Whinnie the poo
Nolan and Grandpa riding the roller coaster in toon town
Nolan LOVES his cousins
cute boys!
look how cool at night with everything lit up
Nolan kept following her around calling her barbie :)
This is what disneyland does to you! soooo tired!
Happy lil guy
the boys of the trip!
Cam and Nolan
Nolan and Grandpa
Visiting the characters!
Tower of Terror picture! It makes me laugh!! Our group is the front row. We kept riding this over and over cause there was no line.
Joshie and Nolan are best little cousin friends! so cute!
Swimming at the hotel
We had such a great trip!
2 comments:
Why does it look so dead? Is it really that slow? If so...never going in July again!
Best time of year to go is Feb! It was dead! I don't think I will ever go in the dead of summer again cause I can't stand the line :)
Post a Comment