Thursday, April 1, 2010

Disneyland Trip

I am back!! It's been way too long since I have posted. I think I always start my posts by saying that...Life just gets way too busy!
Anyway, Nicks parents got the family a Disneyland trip for Christmas (I know, you all are jealous of my awesome in-laws) :) We went the last week in January and into the first week of February... And we all had way too much fun. I even had the time of my life (being 7 mo. pregnant) I wore down a lot faster than I normally would but I really enjoyed myself and REALLY enjoyed watching Nolan. First of all...instead of flying Nicks parents rented a big white van that sat 12 people or something like that. We all crammed into this van and headed to California. We stopped and stayed the night at buffalo bills in Primm and then the next morning continued on our way. Nolan did great in the car considering he is a little energizer bunny now.
All in all, we had soooo much fun, including the car ride! We are so grateful for Nicks parents for such a great trip and the memories that will last us a life time. We love you!!

getting ready for departure
happy little passenger
Grandpa and Nolan
cousins
The fam (don't mind me 7 mo. pregnant) I hate pregnant pictures!
Getting ready to ride Space Mountain
cousin Madison with Nolan


Cam with his "best Buddy" :)
Crazy kids!
Nolan fought sleep the first day and finally crashed around 6 pm. What a trooper!
best picture ever! I love my boys
We sure do miss you Disneyland! Thanks again Nicks parents for such a great trip!

2 comments:

Melody said...

It looks like you had a great time! I can't believe we were there at the same time. I wish we would have seen each other. It was so fun to see you last week. Good Luck with all of your preparations. ♥ ya!

Camille said...

You do have the best in-laws. What a great idea. Little Nolan is looking so much older. I bet you are all getting excited for baby to arrive. Miss ya!