Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Christmas 2009

I am very late on this post, but like I always seem to say when I post, better late than never. I can't seem to keep up with posting these days...maybe because I am spending most the day chasing a very busy 18 mo old. There, that is my excuse!
We had such a wonderful holiday season. Christmas was soooo fun with Nolan this year. He was such a joy to watch as he figured out how to open his presents. It's nice when they are this young and don't want much and are content with just a box and wrapping paper. He was spoiled by extended family, that's forsure! We are so grateful for everyone who thought of Nolan and gave him such fun gifts.



he LOVES this vacume! I think he likes it so much cause it looks just like mine.
the old skool popper toy!


I have way more Christmas pictures on nicks lap top but didn't want to put this post off longer than I already was. So half our Christmas pictures aren't posted. Oh well!!

0 comments: