What a joy it was to have my little sister Tracy in town so she could give me a new hair cut...which I so badly needed! My long hair was so fried, dry, and so nasty. I couldn't take it anymore so I told her to chop it. We cut 4 inches. I mean, it's not a ton but it cleaned it up really good. She showed me how to style it too. The only problem is now, when I go to style it myself it won't be the same...that is why I need her to move back home! Also these are some pictures for those of you who haven't seen my dark hair and keep asking me to send pictures, so here they are.Nick took these pictures, and he told me to not look so posed and said we needed different angles of the hair cut. so this is what I did instead! Yeah, sure, doesn't looked posed at all! I am a dork. I hate pictures!!
21 hours ago
24 comments:
I love your dark hair. I want to go dark now!
so cute you are! love ya girlie!
I love your hair dark! Very chic.
Love the dark hair, it looks awsome on you. How many people can go dark or blond and look great with either? Lucky!!
I love dark hair on you! So so so cute!!!
Your haircute looks awesome!!!!!! Maybe I'll just take the six hour jaunt over to NYC and have your sis do mine. I'm on the neverending quest to find a good stylist here. I LOVE your hair dark. It seriously looks so good!!! When are you gonna show picture of your bump? You probably don't have one quite yet, unfortunately. I actually like when I start to show so at least people don't think I'm just getting a gut. Are you still at the gut stage :-)?
Maris,
I am totally at the gut stage. I HATE it! I just look like I am totally getting fat rather then look pregnant. So, I am actually excited to get to that stage where you at least start to show so people know that you are pregnant. Right now I just feel bloated and fat. LOL! Plus my pants are starting to fit tight. Kinda crazy!
I'm so with you on that funky stage. It's not clearly evident yet that you're pregnant and you can't quite wear maternity clothes yet. I agree with you on being excited to clearly look pregnant and not like you've just gained weight :-). How many weeks are you and when do you find out what it is? Do you guys want to know?
Maris,
I am 11 weeks now. And I can't wait to find out. I am not sure when we get to. We forsure want to find out the minute we can. I am too curious of a person not to. I actually go to my first doctors appointment next week. I am looking forward to that.
Looks so cute Leslie. I'm so glad you found our blog! It's fun to keep track of each other. Your layout is very cute too. I'm jealous of your hair-do. I'm in desparate need of a cut too!
Leslie I love your Hair.. I love it dark too! I am so excited for you to be a MOM!
I love the new template, it is so cute. Where did you get it? I am in need of something new!
Mind, I got the template on cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com There is tonz to choose from! So check it out.
Ok so I found a couple of templats that I really liked but they look funny because the sides are white how did you get the sides of yours that dark brown?
cute hair!! And congrats on being pregnant! That is so exciting! :) Tell Nick hello from me!
hey Mind,
Ok mine were white too so you have to go to your settings and then click on template and then go to fonts and colors and then change the page background color. That's all I did. I got your message this morning that you left last night but I am at work and won't be able to call ya til later...so hopefully you get this message :) if you have anymore questions just let me know.
Thanks so much! That was way too easy, why did I not figure that out? Sometime I don't think my brain works!
cute new blog design!
Mind, hey don't worry about it. It took me a while to figure it out too. It also took me a while to figure out how to even get the blog template. I thought it was a confusing way of doing it. Now that I know how to do it, it's not too bad.
Cute new Template. I love it. I am going to have to check out that site you found.
Leslie, go to sjhblogdesign.com for instructions on how to redesign your blog. She lists websites where you can download free digital scrapbook paper for the blog.
Leslie,
I Love the new hair cut. You look like one sexy momma!!! I am impressed with your blog creativity. I need to update mine in a major way. You are a doll!!!
Hello! LOVE the dark hair! It looks fantastic.
Cute hair, love the dark and the cut. I wish I could get brave!
Post a Comment