Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Boy or Girl? That is the question

I can hardly wait to find out what we are having. If you all know me, this waiting process to find out if it's a boy or a girl is killing me. I am not one of those who can wait til the birth to find out the sex of our baby. I am just too curious of a person...I want to know the minute I can find out. So I am 12 weeks and I think the soonest you can find out is 14 or 15 weeks, somewhere around there. My doctor doesn't do the ultrasound til 20 weeks...so, I think we just might have to venture out to fetal photos in the mall or something before this gives me a slight heart attack. So in the mean time I created a little poll to get everyones opinion on what you think we are having. One day I am certain it's a girl and then the next I am certain it's a boy...there's only 2 choices, it's either one or the other...WHAT IS IT?? All in all I can't wait to find out :)

8 comments:

Annee said...

I voted for a boy. I think your family is due for another boy :) In our family, everyone except Steve had a boy first, so maybe it will be the same for you. I'm with you though on not waiting. Enough with the surprises, can't wait to hear the big news!

Camille said...

I voted girl! I don't know if I have ever been right with a guess. I thought Josh was a girl and Lilly was a boy, so there you go. Either way your baby is going to be so cute! Cant wait to hear what your having!

Rachel F. said...

I'm guessing girl. I can't explain, it's just a feeling I have...



And there's a 50% chance people will consider me a spectacular guesser! :-)

Ie Li said...

I think you're having a girl. I was right about both of my kids, but it's a lot harder to guess for someone else.

Mindy said...

I voted for a boy, I have no idea why. Maybe its because I'm ready for a boy. Either way it is so much fun and so exciting. I love my two girls and couldn't imagine it any other way. I can't wait to hear what it is.

Marisa said...

I also said boy (I think...I voted yesterday and am now trying to remember). But now I'm second guessing myself and saying girl. Hmmmm.

Michelle Lewis Trane said...

I vote girl! I can't wait to hear, and I am so excited for you both. Let us know!

Steve and Megan said...

I think it's a boy! What the heck do I know though. I think I can see the two of you with a little boy first though. Oh! How fun! I am super excited for you. This is how I deal with my baby cravings. I get super excited for others and buy them all the cute stuff I would buy my own little one! So be sure to let me know when HE (okay, or she) arrives so I can start shopping!