Monday, August 20, 2012

Boating Utah Lake

Nicks Dad thought it would be fun to take out his Dads old boat.  This boat was OLD and all the equipment that came with it...But we had sooo much fun and I can only hope that my kids will have more experiences on a boat like I did growing up.  I have so many great memories of boating.  I think its a great family bonding activity.  Nick wasn't able to come on this boating trip, he was working!

Mitch testing out the tube
 Tyler and Josh
 Maddie on the tube
 sweet little Milo


  Grandpa skiing on the wooden skis...Yup, I said wooden!
 Nolan and Grandpa
 Flag girl

 driving the boat with Grandpa

 Nolan and Maddie on the tube...It was so funny to watch him on the tube.  He kept sticking his tongue out cause he was getting sprayed so bad.  It was so cute! 





so much fun!

0 comments: