Saturday, June 23, 2012

While Mom is away...

Well I had the wonderful opportunity to return to St. George for another girls trip (we did this last year too) with my Mother-in-law and my 2 awesome sister-in-laws.  It is sooo fun and relaxing! We rent a nice big cozy house and literally relax for a couple days.  We eat, shop, swim (meaning lay out), sleep in etc. It is always such a great and relaxing get away but of course I miss Nick and the boys.  Nick is such a great Dad and while I was away kept the boys on the move and very entertained.  Seriously so blessed to have a man who loves to be with his kids as much as Nick does...and boy do they LOVE their Dad! Thanks Nick for letting me get away and to unwind while you kept busy with the kiddos!

The day we left a fire in Saratoga Springs broke out.  I was kinda sad to miss the action! I also felt concern for those who were having to evacuate their homes!



Dad (aka Nick) decided to take the kids on the Jordan River walking path to see what they could find

Come on dad!
 First stop some pretty horses to feed!

 They came across this animal.  Not sure what it is? a sheep with dread locks eh?
 cute little guy
 Getting their exercise...think just as Dad had planned...Success!
 Brothers and best buds, they are lucky to have each other

 My little ray of sunshine....He brings so many smiles and joy to life...this kid always has such a great attitude

 showing Dad his "best" smile



and the end result.....

0 comments: