Milo turned 2. Oh he is just getting so big! Time is going so fast with these little ones...It's bitter sweet. When we woke up Nick and I took the boys to Mcdonalds for Milos birthday breakfast and then after that we headed to Kennecott Mine to see the BIG tractors and visit the visitors center. The boys thought it was pretty cool. I had never been there and had no idea how huge that place is! After that Nicks family came over for a birthday dinner. We are so grateful for the joy Milo brings into our family. He is so full of life and has his own distinct little personality. He is loving, has the sweetest little voice. He loves his bear and Daddy more than anything. We love you little Milo!
Birthday breakfast
Yummy!
Lovin their Dad
Kennecott Mine
Milo chose a tractor cake...I guess you could say I was going for the "tractor" theme
Blowing out his candle
He decided to play with the tractors by digging his cake...so funny!
opening presants
Playing with his new blocks with Grandma Evans
What a great day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment