This year I had the pleasure of going on a girls trip with my dear mother-in-law and my 2 sister- in- laws. My Mother in law (lets call her Barb) decided to arrange for us to escape to a beautiful home that we rented for the week. Seriously though, this house was so nice and it was the perfect, most relaxing getaway! I dream of going back one day :)
We had a great time relaxing by the pool (almost everyday), seeing Little Mermaid show at the tuacahn theater, going to the farmers market, shopping, eating out and one of my favorites... hiking in Zions. It was a much needed time away from the kiddos. I love them dearly but some time away can always be rejuvenating :) I appreciated the time that I got to spend with my family building stronger relationships....I wish I would have taken some pictures of the awesome house Barb rented, but I only took pictures in Zions...Oh well! I have the image and memories sketched in my brain :)
Our day in Zions
1 comments:
You are so cute Les. What a fun get away. Lets talk the girls into doing this one summer as our park city trip. I love Zions.
Post a Comment