This year we attended the airshow in Mesquite. Can't say I am a huge fan of Mesquite but was defiantly a fan of the show :) It was really cool and very fascinating. We actually stayed over night with my family so after the show we swam and had dinner. It was a lot of fun!! Nolan LOVES hotels so he was very entertained!
Grandpa showing Nolan the air planes! Grandpa LOVES the airshow!
two of the studliest guys I know! :) Nick and my brother Zack
watchin the show...it was so HOT so Grandma was trying to shade little Milo
Handsome boys!
My little family that I adore with all my heart!
Nolan sat in a few planes after the show
Let the swimming begin!! This was Milos first swim and wasn't so sure about it at first
Warming up to the idea
Nolan doing what he does best...making Milo smile and laugh! No one can make Milo laugh like Nolan (I should also add that no one can make Milo cry like Nolan too, haha) one day they will be great friends, right? I sure hope so! :)
The group swimming
ahhhh snuggles for dad! He adores his daddy!
Zack and Milo
0 comments:
Post a Comment