Yes, I know, I haven't posted for MONTHS! And Yes, I was in the process of catching up...and well, I still am in that process so bare with me. Besides, if all this catching up bores you it's ok. I just want this as family history for us of the year.
So in October...we went to Island Park with Nicks family and stayed in a nice big cozy cabin that sleeped all of us with beds to spare. It was soooo much fun!! We went to bear world in Idaho on our way to the cabin. At the cabin we ate lots of yummy food, played games, hung out and relaxed and canoed the river near by. Can't wait to do it again.
BEAR WORLD
Grandma showing baby Milo the goat
Nolan clearly enjoying the ride
Play hard...sleep good!
Chillin at the cabin
playing games (soooo fun)
Grandma and Nolan feeding the fish
Little baby Milo
Canoeing, this was my favorite part of the trip
Grandpa and Maddie
Family shot minus Milo. Grandma had him somewhere!
We drove up to this over look in Island Park...It was one sketchy drive towards the end. But this was the out come. Super cool!
My 2 cutest little guys! Sure do love them
0 comments:
Post a Comment