Christmas day was such a blast...as it always is. Its always very busy, but we like that. We first get up and unwrap our own presents and then we make our way to my parents house were we do more present giving and unwrapping and then eat the most yummy breakfast you could ever imagine :) it's been a breakfast tradition since I was little so that is one of the things I look forward to the most! After we spend most the morning there we leave to go spend the evening with Nicks family. There we exchanged more gifts and eat the left over breakfast. It is always so fun! I love our family so much. It's great to be able to spend the day with both sides of the family and to experience this special day with most of our loved ones. I am so grateful for the birth of our savior Jesus Christ for having such a pleasant day to celebrate his birth!
21 hours ago
2 comments:
aahhh! There's that damn kitty :) hehe
So cute and fun. Can you believe we are grown ups and mommies!!!! Miss you
Post a Comment