Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco de Milo

Nolan meets his brother Milo







9 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is the most adorable thing i have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

jess

The Maestro said...

So sweet!!! I think Nolan is excited to see his brother! :)

Daisy said...

LOVE the post title! So creative and cute. ADORABLE pictures of Nolan! He looks so excited. CONGRATS!!!

Lyndsey said...

These pictures are adorable! I hope Ben is that excited to meet his little sister. I'm so glad to hear things went so well. Congrats!

Warburtons said...

Nolen is so cute in all of these. Love his facial expressions. Congrats on Milo!!! Hope things went well.

Amy and Dane said...

Milo is such a great name! I really really like it. Congrats Les you are a rockstar!

Laurie said...

What a fun birthday!! Cute boys! Congrats!!

Amanda said...

Those are so stinkin cute! Sorry I wasn't able to come see you before we left; left earlier than we thought. But I am so happy for you and the new little addition to your family! Hopefully we will be back in Utah some time and I can come see you! Love ya!