I have been a really neglectful blogger lately and I have so many pictures that I need to update...so bare with me for the next couple of days while I try to get this thing updated!
We went to Las Vegas with Nicks family the beginning of July (July 11th to be exact) It was so much fun. We stayed at South Point resort, just off of the strip. We swam, ate and played and it was a much needed vacation. Nolan was such a trouper with missing naps and staying up later than he ever had. It was the farthest he had traveled in a car and he did great!

such a happy lil guy with crazy hair

poor lil guy staying up so late...if you look close his eyes are blood shot

at the beliagio watching the fountain show

He was pointing at the fountain show...he loved it! It was worth staying up so late


me and nolan texting

me and nolan sucking on our phones :)

I MADE Nick ride this ride on top of the stratosphere...he was gonna kill me before the ride cause he was so scared :) and he's gonna kill me now for telling you all that... But he ended up loving it after wards. It's a good thing he has an adventurous wife to make him do stupid things like this cause it keeps us young :) oh and p.s. I made him sit in the front! hehe!!


this was our view on the ride

me and my lover :)


Nolan with his cousin Josh
3 comments:
I love that first picture!!! SUPER cute.
Leslie you so pretty! I laughed at so many of the things you said. Love that you taught Nolan how to text already. Now he will be able to text you from his first day of Preschool. HEEHEE. And I love you both sucking on your phones. Yes, it is good Nick has a brave wife that even made him ride in the front. AWESOME!! Every couple needs a brave one. Justin is ours. :-)
So fun! I can't believe how big Nolan is getting!!
Post a Comment