Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Eve

This Christmas season was filled with family, family parties and friends. It was so much fun with Nolan this year. Even though he isn't old enough to know what was going on, but it was just fun having him there to experience his first Christmas. I'll admit it was a little hard on him and his schedule. So it's nice to kinda get back to normal life and to have a good solid schedule back in play. He is a much happier baby when he is on a schedule and I'm a happier mommy too. Christmas eve we went to Nicks parents house where Santa came and delivered some gifts to the kids. We then headed to my parents house for a big turkey dinner and some Christmas eve traditions. It was a great time!

I am pretty proud of my Christmas goodies that we made this year. Me, my mother in law, and sister in law got together one day and made these. It was a lot of fun!

Santa came and visited...It was magical :)
Santa brought Nolan his first Christmas gift. He was so intrigued with the paper


Nolan opening up a gift from his cousins. Josh (his cousin) was soooo excited to give him this! It was really cute! And much appreciated!


Grandpa entertaining him with his new toys!
Nolan was literally so exhausted from all the family functions and parties. I felt so bad for the kid! He never falls asleep like this anymore now that he is more active and interactive. But he had just had it! I have decided the holidays are horrible for a babies schedule!!

3 comments:

Melody said...

I agree with you about holidays and babies. Having babies to share the holidays with make it so fun and special, but it's no fun how hard it is on them. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Christmas goodies. YUM!!! Our neighbor brought us 4 of those Santa cookies (they look very time consuming) and they were so good. I only got one bite, because they were so well liked. Way fun goodies!

Brandi said...

I love your goodies! You will have to show how you made them. Your little guy is so so cute!I love the holidays and spending it with family there is something so magical about it all.

Heidi P said...

Cute treats!
I am so glad Nolan is such a happy baby! I think everyones first should be like that. Everything else is hard enough ;) He is such a good mix of you and Nick.
Looks like a fun Christmas!