Monday, December 29, 2008

Future thumb sucker? Only time will tell.....

Nolan has officially discovered he has a thumb and I think it's the cutest thing... Nick thinks it's cute but doesn't really want him to be a thumb sucker. He thinks it's cute when he finds his thumb every so often but I think he's a little worried that he will become dependent on it. I on the other hand don't really care either way. Maybe I am a little biased cause I was a thumb sucker addict myself (yup until age 6...old enough to remember it being really hard to quite) so maybe I find it particularly cute because I see a little of myself in him :)
I am so behind on blogging and I have so many pictures to post of this stinkin cute kid (and once again I am being a bit biased because he is my own) but we have so many Christmas pictures to post. Hopefully I will get around to posting all these fun pics!

so funny, this picture he's starting out, looking around kinda figuring out he has a thumb...


to full on sucking his thumb

4 comments:

Melody said...

Leslie, he is so cute! His eyes are gorgeous, and it seems like his hair has lightened. I was a thumb sucker too - until I was 8. HA! Braces can fix it. :-) JUST KIDDING!

Unknown said...

i dont think he could be any freakin cuter....ohhhhhh i just love his freakin face offff!!!!

Laurie said...

That is seriously the cutest ever!!

Heidi P said...

Aww..Love it! Very cute.